Welcome To Free Internet Resources

Monday, March 03, 2008 with 0 comments »

Technology, Amazing!Internet amazes me! It always did. Ever since the time I got introduced to this amazing World Wide Web I had become an ardent admirer. But little did I know then that internet would soon become an inseparable part of my life. And today, after almost half-a-decade of fooling around here and there with the plenty of http's, it is just another thing I cannot survive a day without. Be it official information relating to my daily activities or just some new movie or music that I'm so passionate about, the first place I look for is on the 'net'. And hey, most of the time I do find what I'm looking for. So here's a humble effort to share things that I generally come across and could be as useful to others as they are to me.

0 comments